denys - actually this one quite useless.
Anyway, hello everyone and thanks for visiting! If you visited this blog sometime before 10:50 pm (which is coincedentally like, now), you probably would have noted that reading all of the posts was like trying to convince Divyesh to slim down. I blame Bertrand because it is all his fault that the template got messed up, but since he did a lot of other stuff I shall be benevolant and forgive him anyway. =)Announcement: Wednesday - Pat Leong's make-up lesson! If you are planning to pon, please remember to stay away from VJC for about the whole morning (I know it sounds very duh but experience has taught me never to underestimate A53), if not she will catch you and decimate you like Divyesh devours his overpriced brownies. Thank you and have a nice day.
P.S - For another Divyesh reference, look at the 2nd last picture of the Quicktime slideshow. It's a real stretch.
P.P.S - If you want to stab me with a knife, I'll be in my room.
This has been a Denys production








