denys - gp
Well, wasn't that an exciting GP paper! While I am proud to know that my friends care enough about me to correctly predict what question I did [2, if you are not my friend =(], I am quite disturbed by the fact that I was telling everyone to calm down about the GP comprehension only to come out absolutely dazed at the end of the paper because there was not one question that I can say I answered correctly for sure.Anyway, after the test, some of the class went down to drown their sorrows in Butter Squid at the local Thaipan (highly reminiscent of my trip down to Swensons after Prelims English), and we were shocked to find that our once familiar oily friend had a new look that tasted a shadow of its former self. Thankfully, the conversations more than made up for it. We did try playing some table soccer but unfortunately the game on my side was very unsatisfying, Leslie kept scoring own goals so Divyesh and yours truly managed to truimph over the tandem of Daryl and Leslie 4-3.
Finally, Moz was on TV! Or is! So go watch!
This has been a Denys production








