denys - study hard everyone!
I know everybody is mugging very hard but this is a kind reminder that there are other things out there more important than mugging (basketball, food, sleep, to name a few), so please, exercise restraint in your vigorous mugging activities. Do not do stupid things like fall into depression, repeatedly bang your head on a wall, or cry into your previous trigo notes. It is a forgone conclusion that we will all get promoted because we are just that brilliant, so obviously this is more of a S Paper thing. I shall see some of you in Maths/Econs lessons next year. =)In other news, a lot of people still owe me 40 whole cents for the Literature notes which I have painfully sacrificed valuable time to photocopy (roughly 10 seconds). Pay up now before I start stocking up on red paint and finding out where all of you live. You know who you are. And while you are it, please pay poor Daryl all the money you owe him before he starts foaming at the mouth and biting people.
Finally, please hand up the form regarding the talks about entry into local universities ASAP. Please remember that you are supposed to get a parent to sign it/forge your parent's signature first before passing it to me. =)
This has been a Denys production








