Denys - whew.
Not that I want to constantly hog the headlines or anything, but I must comment that for a first day, our class blog is beautiful. =) ego ego. When the site first loads, we're already treated to the typical A53 conversation. (if you don't understand, mmm, chances are you aren't supposed to) I wrote some cryptic gibberish under Class (I give it about 3 hours before the IMH people show up), while Bertrand pretty much put up most of links as well as the tagboard. Oh yeah, we spent about an hour dealing with the "readability" of the text, so if you have any problems reading it now, I don't care; it sure as heck isn't our fault. =)Oh oh! I have also taken the liberty of advertising our blog to not only our senior class, but 05A52 and 05A55 as well! Man ,where would you guys be without your lovely and wonderful assistant CT. rep.? (aka me)
Anyway, donations of any funky pictures (Nicola trying in vain to teach Andrew F-Dance, Imran trying to look handsome and failing miserably, etc.) will be accepted with wide grins and cheeky winks, so send 'em over. I shall go catch up on my sleep now before my library of Maroon 5 songs (all 3 of them) overwhelm me. G'night!
This has been a Denys production








