denys - yay, it's over
Well, PW is finally over! (unless your I&R has somehow remained undone at this ungodly time of 2:20 a.m, where I will then suggest you start praying for some sort of divine intervention sometime in the near future) Personally, though I am glad I will not have to sniff the backend of PW for another 3 years (possibly forever, if the world would be so kind as to end before NS), I think we all generally had a fun time working in our groups and all.Even if some of us didn't, it'd be a waste if we were to sour our relationships with one another simply because of the scourge that is PW. So all the fights, the quarrels, the arguments... forget them. Chuck them to the back of your mind and bury them six foot deep. (or is it feet? I was never good at these funny references, or whatever you call them) Instead, cherish the sweet memories that we have accumulated of PW over these torturous 9 months. (far and few between, I know, but heck it's worth mentioning. What else can I talk about anyway?) The bright smiles and wide grins, the joyous pearls of genuine laughter reflecting genuine happiness, the uncontrollable, rolling tears (of laughter) - these are the things that really matter in the end. So take the photographs and still frames in your mindHang it on a shelf in good health and good timeAlternatively, buy photos of the post-PW celebrations from your almighty assitant CT rep.! I offer ridiculously cheap prices of $2 per photo, excuding postage cost, electrity bill, development cost and travelling time! So get yours today! (photo preview cost of 10 cents, applicable to only VJ151/152/153. 2% discount to VJ152, since they are after all my PW group)Honestly, I don't really give two shits on whether I end up with a Band 1 or a Band eieio; the experience was worth all of it. (oh, and all the free ruffles too. mmmmmm rufflessssss)
(by the way, that will be 10 cents from everyone, thank you)
Wonderwall
5th March, 2105
This textbox had been conquered by us aliens from the planet Ay-Fie-Tree, its inhabitants brutally murdered by dangerous weapons of terriorism such as
Horrifying Music (see
Spears, Britney) and
Even More Horrifying Music (see
Imran, Muhd).
Scouring the surroundings, we discovered remnants of what the inferior (and now rightly extinct) civilization termed a "
Wonderwall". On this obscure structure, mysterious symbols carved onto the wall were discovered, and after much hard work we were finally able to decode parts of the mystical language. The following were scribbled onto the wall, in no particular order...
WWWWWHAAATTT...circus dee SOIL!! like wat, its some ORGANIC MATTER or something????!!!!- Andrea'allo 'allo arh. ahh paradis talen dota dota techy techy juggernaut juggernaut creep creep rasta rasta damn imbaaaa sia cheeeeeeeeeee bye- Divyesh
bla bla bla bla antithetical! blada blada bla bla globalization! bleh blu bla encapsulates! ergo! blu blee blah bla...- Imran*bites nails and stares into blank space for about 10 years*- Amoz
I know, let's have a cereal buffet!- AndreaWas that a real elephant? But it wasn't moving!- Andrea on elephant skeleton
We are trying to apply laws of physics... that we have not learnt. But we have hope. *looks hopeless*- Amozey i can show u all my nene tmrw......!!!??? weeeeee- Divyesh
Amoz - eh i brought sloman
Leslie - EH YOU WANT TO STUDY ANOT?28th October, 2005rock on!- Denys
Eh, boy. Fucksniah!- Divyesh*walks two steps before collapsing, clutching his ankle, face twisted in agony*- Daryl
Mugging season has now been declared open!- Leslie, december 2005eh we should try fingerskating one day!- Andrew
WEHHH WEHHH WEHHH WEHHH- all the VS guys[11:07:58 PM] Leslie.| The: no!!!
[11:08:03 PM] Leslie.| The: i'm not in a mood to do workwtf?!?!
Daryl says: lol
Daryl says:im doing trapezium rule
Daryl says:quite funVictom of Leslie 1
Our decoders are working double time to decipher the remaining messages on the wall, patience is advised.